To run the client in admin mode, you must do the following, as appropriate for your client:
- Enter either mstsc /admin or mstsc /console at the command prompt or in the Run dialog box
To run the client in virtual session mode, you can do either of the following:
- Enter mstsc at the command prompt or in the Run dialog box.
- Click Start and select All Programs, Accessories, Remote Desktop Connection.
After the client is started:
- Enter the name or Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer to which you want to connect(you may use the drop-down list provided to choose an available computer, or select Browse For More to display a list of domains and computers in those domains).
- To set the domain, you can enter your user name in the DOMAIN\USERNAME format, such as ADATUM\ WILLIAMS. Select the Allow Me To Save Credentials check box to enable automatic logon if desired.